Certified Scrum Product Owner Seminar (CSPO) mit Jeff Sutherland
The Scrum Product Owner is critical to the execution of any Scrum project and primarily accountable for success in the marketplace. This role is generally considered to be the most challenging in Scrum. A good Product Owner should be able to get at least 15 % more revenue by delivering the right product in the right order at the right time compared to companies or teams without one.
Through a combination of interactive exercises, in-depth case-studies from our own coaching experiences, and dynamic Q&A with our instructors, our training does more than prepare students for certification – it provides the tools for success.
A Certified Scrum Product Owner must:
- Be knowledgeable, available, decisive and accountable
- Knowledgeable about the customer and product
- Available to the team to clarify goals and desired output
- Able to make decisive decisions to keep the team moving ahead
- Accountable for the commercial success of the product
- Share and maintain a compelling product vision
- Build a ready Product Backlog
- Spend half the time with customers, sales, and marketing
- Spend the other half working closely with team clarifying specifications
- Maintain the release plan and strategy
Through a combination of class exercises, case studies, and Q&A our Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) course does more than prepare students for a Scrum certification – it gives them the tools for success.
Students will learn how to assess business value; how to prioritize features, projects, and portfolios; and how to return real revenue with the product backlog.
While the basics of Scrum will be covered, this is an advanced course. For newcomers to Scrum we recommend our Scrum Workshop as a first step.
Duration 2 Days.
The course starts both days at 9:00 and ends at 17:00.
This seminar is organized in cooperation with Scruminc. The company Jeff Sutherland foundet.
Buchen ohne Scrum-Day
Sie möchten den Kurs ohne Scrum-Day buchen? Das ist zwar Schade aber möglich.